What made you select Menlo Micro’s MM5620 Differential Dual DP3T Switch as a product to feature? How does this product differentiate from others/what value does it offer?
The new MM5620 Differential Dual DP3T switch from Menlo Micro provides unmatched performance, efficiency, reliability, and integration all in one compact package. Based on Menlo Micro’s Ideal Switch® technology, the MM5620 supports the high-speed differential signal switching required in the latest PCLe, SerDes, and other standards. Ideal for high-volume production test solutions, the MM5620’s footprint is significantly reduced as its integrated loopback solution includes decoupling capacitors.
What are the key features/specifications of the MM5620?
Menlo’s MM5620 Switch features:
- DC–20 GHz range, up to 64 GT/s
- Low insertion loss: 2.4 dBm @ 16 GHz
- Unmatched efficiency with low power consumption (<9mW)
- Integrated charge pump and driver eliminates external biasing/driver circuitry
- High reliability with greater than 3 billion switching cycles
- Low-Profile 8.2 × 8.2 × 1.6 mm LGA package
What are common markets and applications of Menlo Micro’s MM5620?
Typical applications of the MM5620 include:
- High-Speed Data Digital Component Testing
- ATE Device Interface Boards
- O/E Module Testing
- Differential Switch Matrices
About Steven Darrow
As a Supplier Business Manager at RFMW, Steven Darrow specializes in diode solutions, RF switching applications, and MEMS-based technologies. He first gained an interest and understanding of the RF industry as a Communications Officer and qualified Nuclear Engineering Officer and earned his BS degree from the United States Naval Academy. Steven feels privileged to work with the best and brightest engineers in the industry who are working on the most cutting edge technology in RF/Wireless communication.